Monday, July 27, 2009

Sonic`ice Love Liverpool


26/7/09

I went to watch Liverpool VS Sinqapore ,

It CooL , I love it !
Liverpool fans are keep shoutinq ' Manuted Sux Manuted Sux ' - yay ! , I Love Tht mannn !

& Manuted is reali Fuck !

When Liverpool players come out , i was find for Fernando Torres .
But i cn't find hym , until 1st half finsih . But i saw Reina , Barbel & alot more !

1st half was , soo borinq

All are just waintinq for TORRES & ALONSO ,

When 2nd half , Thy BOTH come out !

Woooh ! , my heart is beatinq FAST & FAST !
I just cant wait to see TORRES !
weweeh , 2nd half Start .

Torres wear boot & he warm up ,

Torre & Alonso warm up , it very near to me thy are jz infront of me !
WOOOOO !
Love it !

Alot people are take pic of hym ,
& i am one of them !

I am keep Shoutinq Fernando , Fernando !
He never Look at me ,

When i Shout ' TORRES'

He Look at me & SMILE at me !
WOOOOOOOOO !
He is So HOT !

I Keep takinq his pic , until he went in & ply the qames !

But , when he qo back & sit ,
He didnt come out ,

So , ALL LIVERPOOL Fan's Are KEEP Shoutinq ' WE WANT TORRES , WE WANT TORRES '

until , Benitez ask hym to stand up and ready to qo in the field & play the qame !
When he qoin in , Alonso & Reina also !

I love when thy all come in ! weehweeh ,

& i more hyper & hyper !
Because of TORRES ,

When thy went in for the qame , Liverpool fans are waitinq for torres to score !

hahahs , i love the day mannn ! & i cn't forqt it ;D

But , Torres score in 79.39min !

WOO !
he score , i was lik Screaminq & Just keep shoutinq ' Torres Score Torres Score ! '

hahas , huhu !

aftr tht i was waitinq for hym to score more ,
but he did'nt

end of the qames ,
i was lik very sad ,

haiyaaaaa !

Thn we sinq sonq for Liverpool ! ;D

& I ENJOY VERY MUCH ON THAT DAY ,
I WILL NEVER FORGT THE DAY ,

vilavila LIVERPOOL !


LIVERPOOL ROX !

MANUTED SUX !

No comments:

Post a Comment